This event was graced by the very supportive Schools Division Superintendent Dr. Romeo M. Alip who inspired the participants to engage in the digital age activities that will help improve their competencies in teaching.
The list of participants per district are:
- Dinalupihan East: Miralou T. Garcia, Jennifer G. Cruz
- Dinalupihan West: Andres Matawaran, Imelda Sacramento
- Hermosa: Cresenciana C. Mangiliman, Rosario S. Canlas
- Orani:Judith C. Velasco, Olivia Victoria
- Samal: Victoria H. Laqui, Ma. Carissa E. Cayanan
- Abucay: Cristina G. Decena, Christina O. Buenaventura
- Pilar: Maricelle Madriaga, Nora Q. Castillo, Lilibeth G. Navoa
- Orion: Anna Marie P. Vitangcol, Noriza de Leon
- Limay: Nanette S. Sarile, Rizalina B. Alarcon
- Mariveles: Jennefer A. Madarang, Noel T. Lagman
- Bagac: Joel B. Vargas, Maritess Bantugan
- Morong: Ma. Cecilia L. Paguio, Armelene B. Viado, Leovigildo E. Domingo Jr.
The participants were required to produce outputs based on the policy that NO OUTPUT - NO CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION. Luckily they end up with quality outputs and acquired ICT skills that will definitely improve their potentials as teachers of digital age.
The Division of Bataan required participants to conduct echo trainings in their respective schools and districts provided that they will properly coordinate with their respective District Office and the Division Office.
After their echo trainings, another Division Level Training will be held this November about Digital Test Construction and the production of Instructional Video Materials (IVMs) using Power Director.